01 Night / 02 Days Rann of Kutch Festival Package
01 Night / 02 Days Package Cost Per Person:
|Rates(INR)per Person||On twin Sharing Basis||On Single Sharing||Extra Person/Child|
|Premium Ac Tent / Rajvadi Ac Bhunga||7000 + 18%GST||14000 + 18%GST||5000 + 18%GST|
|Gala Dinner charges on Special Dates||1500 + 18%GST||1500 + 18%GST||1500 + 18%GST|
Tour DetailDay 1
|12.30 PM||Welcome and Check in|
|12.30 PM to 02.00 PM||Lunch at Dinning Area|
|02.00 PM to 04.30 PM||Shopping/Adventure Time|
|04.30 PM to 05.00 PM||Evening High Tea|
|05.00 PM to 07.30 PM||Visit to White Rann|
|08.00 PM to 09.30 PM||Dinner at Dinning Area|
|09.00 PM to 10.00 PM||Cultural Activities followed by Grand House White Rann Resort|
Tour DetailDay 2
|06.30 AM||Morning Visit to White Rann|
|07.30 AM to 09.00 AM||Breakfast at Dinning Area|
|09.30 AM to 12:30 PM||Check out and Departure for Bhuj with Complimentary Sightseeing|
- 09.30 AM From Bhuj Railway Station/Bhuj Airport
- 10.45 AM From Bhuj Railway Station
- 09.30 AM : From White Rann Resort, Dhordo to Bhuj.
(Approx. 81 km – 2 hrs by road)
Note: All transfers other than the stated above are on chargeable-basis and subject to availability
Booking Policy :
- All Taxes will be charged extra as applicable.
- Full payment should be made to confirm the reservation.
- Child below 6 years will be entitled to complimentary stay without any provision for additional arrangements.
- Extra Person/Child will be accommodated on chargeable basis and provided with an additional mattress.
- Max Occupancy per Tent / Bhunga : 02 Adults + 02 Child (below 6 years) OR 03 Adults + 01 Child (below 6 years)
- Transfer between Bhuj Railway Station/Airport and White Rann Resort, Dhordo by AC coach on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only (as per scheduled timing only.)
- Accommodation in Premium AC Tent/Rajwadi AC Bhunga.
- Meals and sightseeing (SIC Basis) as per itinerary.
- Fun and entertainment activities at the resort.
- Accommodation in lockable Premium AC Tent / Rajwadi AC.
- Bhunga Visit to picturesque White Rann & Kalo Dungar.
- Unique experience of Rann Safari by Open Double-decker Bus.
- Thrilling Adventure Zone with outdoor ATV Rides, Cycling, Para Motoring & Parasailing, etc.
- Engaging Indoor Activities – Table Tennis, Pool Table, Board Games, etc.
- Shopping delight at Craft Village with Kutch’s colorful handloom & handicraft.
- Lip-smacking Gujarati & Kutchi Cuisines.
- Soul-stirring Folk Music and Cultural Activities of Kutch/Gujarat.
- Welcome Gift on arrival with carry-away souvenirs.
Note: Availability of Para Motoring and Parasailing is subject to favourable weather condition.
Cancellation Policy :
- 100% if cancelled in less than 3 Days from the check in date.
- 50% if cancelled in less than 7 Days from the check in date.
- 25% if cancelled in less than 15 from the check in date.
- 15% if cancelled in more than 15 Days from the check in date.
- Date amendment charges are applicable as per cancellation policy.
Terms & Conditions :
- Applicable taxes shall be charged on the listed tariff as per the prevailing rates.
- Pick-up and drop-off facility is available by AC coach as per the scheduled timings, only from Bhuj Airport or Bhuj Railway Station.
- It is mandatory for the guest to furnish government-approved photo-ID proof at the time of booking and check-in.
- All meals shall be served at the Dinning Area during designated meal hours.
- In case of late arrivals, guests will not be entitled or compensated for missed meals or other activities.
- In case of delayed arrival of train or flight, the guest will be transferred to White Rann Resort in the next available transfer.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability.
- In case of early/late transfers, the guest will need to inform the Front Desk Office at the time of check-in. Such transfers will be on chargeable-basis and subject to availability of vehicles.
- Changes/cancellation shall be as per the cancellation policy.
- Any incidental, personal and other expenses and cost of items, which are not specified/mentioned/included in the package are to be borne by the guest.
- The management will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guest’s belongings. Guests are requested to take care of their belongings.
- All transfers and sightseeing shall be on SIC (Seat in Coach) basis only.
- For complimentary sightseeing visits, the cost of entry ticket, if any, will be borne by the guest.
- The tourist spots included in complimentary sightseeing visits are subject to fixed visiting hours. While, we will endeavour to arrange for the visit as per the scheduled timings, we will not be responsible for any change or cancellation of the visit to the tourist spot(s) due to unforeseen change in visiting hours or conflict with the pre-planned itinerary.
- Itinerary and inclusions are subject to change depending upon circumstances at the sole discretion of management.
- The timing of visit to and from White Rann and Kalo Dungar may vary according to the sunset timings and weather conditions.
- White Rann is a natural formation and subject to natural conditions. We do not take any responsibility in respect of formation of White Rann or any other undesirable changes therein.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the resort premises.
- Consumption of alcoholic drinks is prohibited as per the State Government policy.
- The guest will ensure strict adherence to the resort’s management policy, and will be responsible for any damage or breakage caused by them.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes or alterations in the proposed packages without any prior notice.
- In case of natural calamities or arrangement of Central/State Government Function at the resort, White Rann Resort reserves the right to cancel the booking(s) without any prior notice. Full refund or options for alternative booking dates will be given in this case.
- Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to Ahmedabad jurisdiction only.